Listen To The Website
Speak It Plus makes web sites talk. It is easy to use and easy to implement.
Visit the Speak It Plus link on the right hand side to listen to this page. Select the text you wish to listen to and select the green 'Play' button to start reading the text at the top of the page.
You can listen to any of our pages by scrolling down to the bottom of the page and clicking 'Listen to Page'. Speak It Plus is free to use and does not require any downloads. All you need is a computer with Internet connection, a sound card and speakers or headphones that are connected to the sound card.
Speak It is able to read the following formats:
- Word files (.doc)
- HTML files (htm, html, asp, php, jsp)
- Rich Text Format (.rtf)
- PDF files (.pdf)
- ASCII text (.txt)
When you click on the Listen Here text the web browser will show two frames. In an upper frame a panel with buttons is shown.
- Read text - Reads the text content
- Read Links - Reads the link list
- Stop Reading - Stops the reading
- Save Sound - Saves the audio file on your computer
- Go to Link Number - Enter number for the link and press the button to jump to specific link
- Claroview - Brightness / Contrast controls
- Lightening Magnifier - Magnify the page
- Settings - Presents the settings
- Help - Presents a help page
- Exit - Removes the Speak IT plus frame
Page Last Updated: 01/11/2012