Here you can find information on your council tax.
- The Council Tax is levied on each household in the Borough to help to pay for local services.
- 77.1% of the money collected will go to Nottinghamshire County Council to help pay for the services they provide, such as Social Care Services and Education.
- 9.7% of your bill will be collected on behalf of the Nottinghamshire Police Authority.
- 4.4% will go to the Nottinghamshire Fire Service.
- If you live in an area covered by a Parish or Town Council or a Special Expense Area, a further charge will be levied to pay for the services you receive from them. The amount of Council Tax you pay depends on where you live and in which Valuation Band your property is rated. The basic rate of Council Tax is determined with reference to Band D properties.