Building Regulations

Broxtowe Borough Council Building Control has been transferred to Erewash Borough Council.

Building Regulations applications and payments are now processed by Erewash Borough Council, please click on the link under offsite links, to visit their website.

All information about the service can be found in the Building Control Section of Erewash Borough Council's Website.

For general Building Control enquiries and advice please contact Erewash Building Control.

Page Last Updated: 24/08/2016