Over the next few years, we will focus on the following priorities:
- Business Growth
- Community Safety
Our values are:
- Integrity and professional competence
- A strong caring focus on the needs of communities
- Continuous improvement and delivering value for money
- Valuing employees and enabling the active involvement of everyone
- Innovation and readiness for change.
You can download a copy of the detailed plan here Corporate Plan 2016-2020 [1Mb]
Developing the Plan
A consultation of the draft priorities and objectives for the new plan took place last year both online and through Broxtowe Matters. Residents broadly endorsed the key themes in the plan.
An evidence base of key data for each of the five priorities was also used to come up with the objectives.