In December 2014 and January 2015 the Housing Service, in partnership with HouseMark, undertook a series of consultation events with staff, residents, Councillors and external stakeholders. This led to the development of five themes, supported by 25 key outcomes to be achieved by 2020. On 22nd July 2015 the strategy was approved by Council.
The five themes that have been chosen are:
- Developing homes to meet the needs of our residents
- Developing communities to achieve their potential
- Developing people to provide the best possible service
- Developing partnerships to deliver improvements
- Developing services to an excellent standard
The below short film was produced to support the written strategy:
For further information on the Housing Strategy 2015 - 2020 please contact the Strategy and Development Officer via the contact details provided.