Online Account Information
If you have your username and password to log in to Open Broxtowe please refer to 'Log into Open Broxtowe Online Accounts' within the Offsite Links section of this page.
If you would like to set up a new online account to access your information, please fill in the online form 'Online Account Registration' found within the Online Forms section of this page and this will allow us to set your account up. Once you have registered, we will send you a user ID and password.
Please note all new applications may take up to 5 working days to process.
Why use Open Broxtowe?
If you receive housing benefit or council tax benefit to Broxtowe Borough Council, you can use Open Broxtowe to:
- view details of your benefits
- check when a payment is due
- check what you have been paid and when
- tell us of any changes
If you pay council tax or business rates to Broxtowe, you can use Open Broxtowe to:
- check when your council tax is due
- check what discounts are being applied to your account
- use the online forms to tell us of changes