Advice, Help & Support

All of us at some stage in our lives may suffer from emotional, financial, relationship or family difficulties and there are a number of organisations that can support you if you are having such difficulties.

Are you a Carer? If you are you'll be pleased to hear that you are not alone, but one of a dedicated team of people in Nottinghamshire who help and support family, friends and neighbours and don't get paid for the work they do, although some people qualify for Carer's Allowance.
Citizens Advice Banner Logo Citizens Advice
Citizens Advice service helps people resolve their legal, money and other problems by providing free information and advice from nearly 3,400 locations, and by influencing policymakers.
Consumer Direct
Consumer Direct is a telephone and online consumer advice service, supported by the Department of Trade and Industry. It provides clear, practical, impartial advice to help you sort out problems and disagreements you may be having with suppliers of goods and services.
Debt Advice
If you are having difficulties in dealing with debt problems, you should get specialist advice straightaway. Some useful contacts can be found on this page.
Notts Help Yourself is designed to help you find information about a whole range of services that are available in the county, and some nationally too.
Older people completing a paper form Services for Older People
Whether you are fully fit or need a helping hand, Broxtowe Borough Council is here to help you. The Council provides many services and directs some especially to those over 65.
People with disabilities Services For People With Disabilities
Whether you are fully fit or need a helping hand, Broxtowe Borough Council provides a wide range of services and gears some especially towards people with disabilities.
Teenagers at a laptop Services for Students
Broxtowe Borough Council provides a range of services to residents of the borough and directs some directly towards students.

Contact Us

Citizens Advice

T: (0845) 4040 506

Customer Services

T: (0115) 917 7777
F: (0115) 917 3555

Mediation Service

T: (0115) 917 3736

Nottinghamshire County Council

T: (0300) 500 8080

Page Last Updated: 26/07/2016