- Publication Scheme
The scheme commits the Council:
- To proactively publish or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information, including environmental information, which it holds and falls within the classifications below.
- To specify the information which it holds and falls within the classifications below.
- To proactively publish or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information in line with the statements contained within the scheme.
- To produce and publish the methods by which the specific information is made routinely available so that it can be easily identified and accessed by members of the public.
- To review and update on a regular basis the information it makes available under this scheme.
- To produce a schedule of any fees charged for access to information which is made proactively available.
- To make the publication scheme available to the public.
The information made available under the scheme is covered by the following classes:
- Who we are and what we do:
- What we spend and how we spend it:
- What our priorities are and how we are doing:
- How we make decisions:
- Our policies and procedures:
- Lists and Registers:
- The Services we offer:
Information identified in the scheme can be obtained by:
- completing a request form found on the page for each of the information categories;
- contacting the Freedom of Information Officer
In certain circumstances some information may be available only by viewing in person. Where this is the case, this is stated in the scheme and the Freedom of Information will make the necessary arrangements for you to view it.
Charges will only be made for information provided under the scheme to meet the cost of copying and disbursements eg. postage in accordance with our stated copying charges unless the information is subject to a statutory charging regime. Further details can be found at our Freedom of Information page.
Information available under the publication scheme is being reviewed and added to regularly. If the information you require has not been identified in the scheme, you can make a request in writing in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act.