- The Mayor's Silent Auction
The Mayor's Silent Auction
The Broxtowe silent auction will be taking place online from 6-20 April giving you the opportunity to bid for FIVE exciting lots with all proceeds going to charity. The auction will close at 5:00pm on Thursday 20 April.
How does it work?
Step one: You browse the four lots listed below.
Step two: You read the rules listed below.
Step three: You submit your bid including your name, contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step four: The winning bid is then contacted after the auction closes and will be invited to pay the amount bid.
What are the rules?
- Aged 18+: Bids can only be made by those aged 18 and over.
- All sales final: All sales are final, there are no exchanges, and all items are sold “as is.”
- No refunds: No refunds after purchase. Bidders are responsible for item(s) once they’re claimed.
- No additional bids may be placed once the auction is declared closed.
- The highest qualifying bid (i.e. bid that complies with your established silent auction rules) wins the item.
What can I bid on?
A stunning Paul Smith ‘hobo swirl’ bag that retails at £540.00 (reserve bid of £250.00) kindly donated by Paul Smith.
The ‘Mayor’s Bear’ – a giant teddy bear donated by the Mayor, Councillor David Grindell.
A Fortnum and Mason tea hamper – we’ll even throw in some scones!
A stunning piece of artwork made from recycled cans depicting local legend Brian Clough.
A brand new ‘Mystery Suitcase’ full of items, the value of which totals over £200!