- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Anti Social Behaviour
- Crime and Community Safety
- Community Safety Partnership
- Community Safety Drop In Sessions
- CCTV Surveillance Systems
- Domestic Violence and Abuse
- Drugs & Alcohol
- Emergency Planning
- Hate Crime
- Modern Slavery
- Severe Weather
- Terrorism and Extremism
The Government has issued a plan for the next phase of response to coronavirus. View the Our plan to rebuild: The UK Government's COVID-19 recovery strategy (Opens in a new window).
Broxtowe Borough Council's response
The Council is working with partners across Nottinghamshire to respond to the pandemic as part of the Local Resilience Forum.
As well as responding to the virus, the Council has also put in place plans for the Borough's recovery. View the Council's recovery proposals (.pdf) ( 265kb) (Opens in a new window).
What you need to do
The most important things to remember are:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Wear a face covering when required
- Make space by keeping a safe distance from others, even family and friends who you don't live with
- Stay at home if you have symptoms and book a test
The Government has a Coronavirus outbreak FAQs page (Opens in a new window), to clarify what you can and cannot do now, including outdoor activites.
New guidance on staying safe outside your home (Opens in a new window) outlines the priniciples to follow to stay safe when you leave your home.
The Government have also issued advice on face coverings, when to wear one and how to make your own (Opens in a new window).
For information on Coronavirus, including the symptoms, visit:
- NHS Website (Opens in a new window)
- Government Covoid-19 website (Opens in a new window)
- Public Health England website (Opens in a new window)
Advice in other formats and languages
Doctors of the World are providing regular updates of translated guidance based on the NHS and the UK government’s advice and health information. The information is translated with the support of British Red Cross, Migrant Help, Clear Voice, and the Eastern European Resource Centre and is aimed at the migrant and asylum-seeking communities in the UK.
- View translations from Doctors of the World (Opens in a new window)
- View translations from the Health Service Executive (Opens in a new window)
- Easy read information on Coronavirus (Opens in a new window)
- Coronavirus information in BSL (Opens in a new window)
Nottinghamshire Local Outbreak Plan
The Local Outbreak Control Plan sets out the arrangements for ongoing local surveillance and the actions that will be taken in response to local outbreaks should they occur.
Read more information on Nottinghamshire County Council's Local Outbreak Plan webpage (Opens in a new window).
There is also a local outbreak plan covering Nottingham City, which you can read on Nottingham City Council's Local Outbreak Plan webpage (Opens in a new window).
Find out more
Support for you
- Support for individuals page
- Support within the community page
- Bereavement support page
- Broxtowe Community Appeal page.
Support for business
Staying up to date
The easiest way to stay up to date with the Council's updates is:
- By checking this webpage
- Following us on social media at www.facebook.com/BroxtoweBoroughCouncil (Opens in a new window) or @broxtowebc on Twitter
- Signing up to our Latest News Email Me Service at www.broxtowe.gov.uk/emailme