Units 8 and 9 Mushroom Farm Court
Prices, plans and further details available on request.
- GF units with 860 sq ft (80 sq m) floorspace each
- B2 use class
- Estimated Ratable Value of £4,100 p/a. Based on this figure, each unit will be eligible for Full Small Business Rate Relief, subject to further terms. Please note this property has not yet received a final valuation by the VOA, so estimated figure is subject to change.
- Steel frame construction with brick/block walls and steel clad roofing to latest regulations
- Motorised roller shutter goods door
- Separate adjacent personnel door to front elevation and fire exit to the side elevation
- Single DDA compliant WC
- Fully open plan floorspace with no centrally positioned supporting columns
- Three phase electricity supply, with energy efficient LED lighting
- Lineated parking spaces for all units on site
- Dedicated service yard and perimeter security fencing
- Located near to Eastwood Town Centre - 1 mile (4 mins) drive
Close proximity to the junctions of the A608 and A610, providing access to J26(8mins) and J27(12mins) of the M1 motorway.
Final Postal Addresses:
- Unit 8, Mushroom Farm Court, Meadowbank Way, Eastwood, Nottinghamshire NG16 3SR
- Unit 9, Mushroom Farm Court, Meadowbank Way, Eastwood, Nottinghamshire NG16 3SR
Contact: Matthew Kirk, Estates Manager
Telephone: 07790 010 317
D2N2 Local Enterprise Partnership Support
This project has received funding from the D2N2 Local Enterprise Partnership. The D2N2 Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) is one of 38 LEPs across England tasked with helping economic growth thrive across Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire. Using a mix of Government and European funding, D2N2 funds projects across the region to add jobs to the economy, improve housing stock, and increase the number of learners region wide. More information about the D2N2 Local Enterprise Partnership can be found on their website.