- HS2 Consultation
- Part 1 Local Plan: Core Strategy
- Affordable Housing
- Annual Monitoring Report
- Beeston Town Centre Plan
- Boots Statement of Development Principles
- Broxtowe Local Plan (2004)
- Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessments (GTAA) - Technical Consultation
- HS2 Consultation
- Kimberley Brewery Planning Brief
- Local Development Scheme
- Neighbourhood Planning
- Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA)
- Site Allocations Plan Issues & Options Discussion Document
- Site Allocations Potential Additional Sites
- The Statement of Community Involvement
- Development Management Policies: Issues and Options and Preferred Approach to Site Allocations: Green Belt Review
- Toton consultation on Strategic Location for growth in the vicinity of the proposed HS2 station
- Custom and Self Build Register
- The Local Plan Proposal Maps
- Brownfield Land Register
- Parish Profiles
- Part 2 Local Plan
On 17th July 2013, the Government announced the public consultation on the proposed route from West Midlands to Manchester, Leeds and beyond. It will integrate with existing rail lines to provide onward services to cities in the North and Scotland. The consultation, which is being undertaken by HS2 Ltd, runs until 31st January 2014 and is seeking views to ensure that the proposed high speed lines are the best they can be.
You have the opportunity to comment on the proposals in the consultation document. To assist with this, please see the files from the Briefing Pack under the Documents section.The pack includes:
questions and answers relating to the consultation process;
an indicative timetable of activities for the project;
a summary of the route;
the consultation material, local fact sheets, the events programme and the detail of which libraries and CAB have received reference copies of the consultation material that can be accessed from the HS2 Phase Two Route Consultation link, under Offsite Links.
All of the consultation information is available online at the HS2 Website see Offsite Links; alternatively, their public enquiries line number is: 020 7944 4908.
Please note: This consultation is being undertaken by HS2 Ltd. and not Broxtowe Borough Council. The documentation attached to this website is prepared by HS2 without involvement from the council.