Household Support Grant

Household Support Grant

The Household Support Fund is open for referrals from 7 July to 30 September 2022. The grant is funded by the Government to support people most in need of help with rising living costs.

How can I get help?

You cannot apply to the fund yourself. Funds are limited and the Government has changed how councils are required to target them.

If you are a pensioner receiving pension credit, the County Council will be looking at what support they can provide to you directly.

The only other way to get help from this fund is to be referred to us from a professional who is already supporting you. If you are working with a professional they can contact us on 0115 917 7777 for advice on how to make an application on your behalf. The list below contains examples of organisations we would consider professionals:

  • Food banks
  • Adult Social Care
  • Housing
  • Care Organisations
  • Registered charities and voluntary organisations
  • Children’s Services

At this time please only make requests for the following cohorts:

  • Families with children under five years old who are not in receipt of Free School Meals
  • Households with no children and contain no people of pensionable age

More information regarding the fund can be found on the Nottingham County Council web page: Household Support Fund | Nottinghamshire County Council(Opens in a New Window)

Broxtowe Borough Council
tel: 0115 917 7777