Entry for the Tenant Rewards is now closed.
Are you a Broxtowe Borough Council tenant?
- Are you a good neighbour?
- Do you pay your rent on time?
- Do you look after your home?
- Have you kept your first appointment for your latest gas service?
If you answered yes to all these questions, you may be eligible to enter our Tenant Rewards prize draw, for a chance of winning £250. To be eligible you must:
- Be up to date with your rent payments or keeping to your payment plan
- Have a property, garden and/or communal area in a clear, clean and tidy condition
- Have not caused any problems for your neighbours within the last 12 months
- Have kept your first appointment for your latest gas service*
If you think you are eligible for Tenant Rewards email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your details by Friday 13th July 2018 to be entered into July’s prize draw.
Prize draws will take place quarterly. To be entered into the draws you must enter each time the draws open for entries. One prize will be drawn each quarter. Prize will be given in cash or a payment made to clear any outstanding debt you have with the Council.
*If you do not have a gas appliance in your property you will still be eligible to enter if you meet all the other criteria.
To be eligible to enter Tenant Rewards you must be a tenant living in a property where you pay your rent to Broxtowe Borough Council. All personal information received will only be used for the purpose of Tenant Rewards. For further privacy information please view the Housing Privacy Notice.