CAB - Debt Liaison Adviser
The postholders will work across 3 Local Citizens Advice, Broxtowe, Ashfield and Sherwood and Newark. The successful candidates will work closely with all 3 Local Authorities ensuring their customers who are struggling financially, receive independent support and advice especially during the current pandemic.
We are looking for 2 advisers each working 28 hours each. The role can be based in any one of our offices depending on the candidates location, with some home working.
You will need to demonstrate:
- The ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with clients
- Excellent communication and effective negotiating skills
- Good written and numerical skills
- Effective IT skills and the ability to use a variety of standard packages
- Ability to meet targets as an individual and as part of a team
- An organised and flexible approach to location and working hours
- A commitment to delivering services which are both excellent and efficient.
- A commitment to continued professional development
For an application pack please visit our website www.citizensadvicebroxtowe.org.uk (Opens in a New Window)
For an informal chat please email me to arrange a convenient time and date (email@example.com)