Early Intervention Advice Worker
Citizens Advice Broxtowe has received short term funding to test a new way of working that supports some of our most vulnerable clients who often need help and advice when they reach a crisis point. We are testing a programme that includes proactive interventions in a partnership between Citizens Advice Broxtowe, Nottinghamshire Mind and Eastwood Volunteer Bureau.
If you wish to be considered for this innovative exciting opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills-
- Ideally you will have experience of community advice work.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of welfare benefits, debt and housing.
- A flexible attitude to work.
- Understanding and commitment of the aims, policies and principles of Citizens Advice.
- Ability to work to set quality standards.
Closing date: 17 April 2019
Interviews to be held: 25 and 26 April 2019
For more information and to apply please request an application pack from Sally Bestwick, Chief Executive (email@example.com) or visit the Citizens Advice Broxtowe website. (Opens in a New Window)
If you want to discuss the role please email to arrange a convenient date and time for telephone discussion.