- Post Ref: F112 - Income Collection Manager Part Time
- Post Ref: Relief Leisure Staff
- Post Refs: RELBLC/RELKLC/RELCO - Coach/Instructor Vacancies
- Post Ref F112 : Income Collection Manager Part Time
- Post Ref: F163b - Income Collection Assistant Part Time
- Deputy Town Clerk Part Time - Stapleford Town Council
- Post Ref: F5 - Procurement and Contracts Officer
Post Ref: F112 - Income Collection Manager Part Time
We are looking for an Income Collection Manager to lead the Broxtowe Borough Council Income Collection Team ensuring the efficient and effective collection of income from customers with a focus on sustaining tenancies.
You will work closely with Managers across the Housing Department to ensure we take a collaborative approach to generate positive outcomes for our tenants and our service.
We’re looking for an individual who has proven experience of:
- Taking responsibility for management of individual and team performance against targets and service standards to ensure compliance with policy and procedure and improve performance.
- Ownership for the timely production and analysis of regular performance figures, ensuing the provision of accurate information to management.
- Lead on Income Collection projects for new and existing services and contracts as required.
- Supportive approach to staff to enable them to respond to problematic and complex cases. Address development needs in regular one to ones and annual appraisals.
- Investigating, responding to and learning from complaints for the service area.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant housing qualification or experience managing an Income Team.
- Experience of working in social housing or a local authority
- The ability to performance manage a team to meet targets
- Experience of preparing and validating statistical data
- Someone who represents our GREAT values and behaviours
- A generous annual leave entitlement of 27 days plus 8 days bank holidays
- Flexible working arrangements including flexi-time
- Access to a benefits package offering discounts on supermarkets, cinema tickets, high street and online retailers
What you need to know:
- This is a permanent role and will be predominantly based at our Beeston office, with some flexibility to work from home. Travel throughout Broxtowe Borough will be required and you will visit tenants in their homes and at the office.
- Working hours are 20 hours per week, working Monday to Wednesday one week and Monday to Tuesday the next
- There will be a requirement to work outside of office hours on occasions.
- Training to help you in the role will be provided
- Travel across the Borough is essential and mileage will be paid
Successfully shortlisted candidates will be asked to attend a formal interview which may include a test in order to determine suitability for the role.
For an informal chat about the role, please contact Clare Brooker, Income and Housing Manager on 0115 9173271.
Expected interview date: Wednesday 16 December 2020
Please quote reference No: F112
Closing date: Wednesday 2 December 2020 at 5.00pm
Why join us?
The Council has five GREAT values which represent our standards and expectations of how we’ll work.
As a disability confident employer and an organisation that is committed to equal opportunities, we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The Council embraces flexible ways of working to ensure that we can attract the best talent and experience and get the most from our employees. Whilst meeting the needs of our residents is a priority and we can’t guarantee we can accept all flexible working requests, we are happy to discuss your options when you apply for a job with us.
As a Broxtowe Borough Council employee you can enjoy many benefits including a generous pension fund, loyalty awards and family friendly policies to help you balance your work and family life, as well as discounts and offers as part of our employee benefits scheme.