- POST REF: F43 - PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTANT
- POST REF: RELIEF LEISURE STAFF
- POST REFS: RELBLC/RELKLC/RELCO - Coach/Instructor Vacancies
- POST REF: H224 - SUPERVISOR/DUTY MANAGER, BRAMCOTE LEISURE CENTRE
- POST REF: TMH666 - TEMPORARY POOL LEISURE ASSISTANT, KIMBERLEY LEISURE CENTRE
- POST REF: H238 - LEISURE ASSISTANT P/T, CHILWELL OLYMPIA SPORTS CENTRE
- POST REF: H213 - POOL LEISURE ASSISTANT, KIMBERLEY LEISURE CENTRE
- POST REF: H106 - ACTIVITIES CO-ORDINATOR (2 POSTS)
- VOLUNTEERING WITH DH LAWRENCE BIRTHPLACE MUSEUM
- POST REF : F43 - PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTANT
- POST NO: H279 - LEISURE ASSISTANT P/T, CHILWELL OLYMPIA SPORTS CENTRE
POST REF: F43 - PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTANT
Excellent benefits and work environment, including flexible working
30 days annual leave, rising to 35 days with continuous service, plus bank holidays
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious finance professional with relevant qualifications, skills and experience to work in our Accountancy team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a part or newly qualified accountant, with great prospects for personal development and career progression as part of a multidisciplinary finance team.
In return we can offer a competitive salary, generous employer pension contributions and life assurance through the Local Government Pension Scheme, and an excellent benefits package including flexitime, holiday purchase and numerous consumer benefits.
You will lead a small team contributing to the whole accounting cycle from budget preparation and monitoring to final accounts. You will work alongside the management of designated service areas and ensure they receive quality financial advice and information.
You will be responsible for the completion of financial returns and will interpret and implement legislation and regulations relating to finance. You will also play a key role in managing and developing financial systems.
The ideal candidate should be a qualified or part-qualified CCAB accountant. Applications are also welcomed from qualified AAT accountants with exceptional skills and experience at a similar level.
Local Government or other public sector experience would be helpful, but your motivation and potential are much more important to the team and to your ongoing development.
Interviews: week commencing Monday 17 September 2018.
Please quote reference no F43
Closing date: Wednesday 12 September 2018 at 5.00 pm