- Post Ref: T75 Tenant Liaison Officer
- Post Ref: Relief Leisure Staff
- Post Refs: RELBLC/RELKLC/RELCO - Coach/Instructor Vacancies
- Post Ref: H317 - Domestic Abuse and Private Sector Co-ordinator
- Post Ref: C39 - Communications and Engagement Officer P/T
- Post Ref: F44 - Accountant
- Post Ref: L72 - Democratic Services Team Leader
- Post Ref: L71 - Senior Solicitor/Legal Executive P/T
- Post Ref: T69 - Environmental Projects Officer P/T
- Post Ref: F5 - Procurement and Contracts Officer
- Post Ref: T75 Tenant Liaison Officer
- Post Ref: F42 - Principal Accountant
- Post Ref: C65 - ICT Technical Solutions Officer
- Post Ref: T113 - Vehicle Maintenance Fitter
- Post Ref: H203 - Part Time Receptionist, Bramcote Leisure Centre
- Post Ref: H181 - Cashier Receptionist Part Time, Bramcote Leisure Centre
- Post Ref: T78 - Technical Assistant
Post Ref: T75 Tenant Liaison Officer
Broxtowe Borough Council lies to the west of the City of Nottingham with its main offices in Beeston. The Borough has a diverse range of communities from dynamic city suburbs to historic mining towns and rural villages.
We are seeking a dynamic, self-motivated and customer-focused individual, who can fulfil this challenging role of tenant liaison Officer within our Capital Works Team. This small, dedicated team delivers a diverse range of building improvement projects to ensure our housing stock meets high standards, together with improvements to the Councils’ public building portfolio.
The Tenant Liaison Officer will have a wealth of experience dealing with customers in a wide range of situations. You will be an excellent communicator both verbally, in writing, and be able to present confidently to groups of customers and stake holders. You will ideally have building improvement experience from an active role delivering housing modernisations projects to very high standards, on time and within budget. The work can comprise of kitchens, bathrooms, electrical rewires/repairs, central heating works, energy efficiency improvements, roofing, garage refurbishments, and external works. The position will provide an opportunity to contribute to the directorate’s efforts to continually improve services.
The post holder will develop consultation programmes, develop communication methods such as handbooks and newsletters, liaise with customers/contractors to ensure programmes are achieved and disputes resolved. You will assist our contract partners with delivery programmes and take a pro-active role with project monitoring including health and safety, adherence to specification and regulations, as well as assisting with quality monitoring.
The post holder will liaise with external agencies to help with service delivery to customers, assist in developing and monitoring performance data, evaluation of the refurbishment process and customer satisfaction feedback.
The post will be based in purpose built offices in Beeston with excellent staff facilities. Working hours are 37 hours per week with flexi time.
Please quote reference no T75
Closing Date: Wednesday 26 February 2020 @ 5.00pm
Why join us?
The Council has five GREAT values which represent our standards and expectations of how we’ll work.
As a disability confident employer and an organisation that is committed to equal opportunities, we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The Council embraces flexible ways of working to ensure that we can attract the best talent and experience and get the most from our employees. Whilst meeting the needs of our residents is a priority and we can’t guarantee we can accept all flexible working requests, we are happy to discuss your options when you apply for a job with us.
As a Broxtowe Borough Council employee you can enjoy many benefits including a generous pension fund, loyalty awards and family friendly policies to help you balance your work and family life, as well as discounts and offers as part of our employee benefits scheme.