- Post Ref: TMH264,H888,H260 - Part Time Cleaners 3 x Posts (Temporary) Kimberley Leisure Centre
- Post Ref: Relief Leisure Staff
- Post Refs: RELBLC/RELKLC/RELCO - Coach/Instructor Vacancies
- Post Ref: F35 - Chief Accountant
- Post Ref: F34 - Head of Finance Services
- Post Ref: TMH676 - Part Time Fitness Advisor (Temporary) Kimberley Leisure Centre
- Post Ref: TMH617,H527, H528 - Part Time Pool Leisure Assistants (Temporary) (3 x Posts) Kimberley Leisure Centre
- Post Ref: TMH264,888,260 - Part Time Cleaners 3 x Posts (Temporary) Kimberley Leisure Centre
Post Ref: TMH264,H888,H260 - Part Time Cleaners 3 x Posts (Temporary) Kimberley Leisure Centre
Post 1: Ref: TMH264 working 6 hours per week
Saturdays 6.00 am – 9.00 am & Sundays 6.00 am – 9.00 am.
Post 2: Ref: TMH888 working 10.75 hours per week
Saturdays 9.30 am – 11.30am, 11.45 am – 1.30 pm and Sundays 9.30 am – 12noon, 12.30 pm – 5.00 pm.
Post 3: Ref: TMH260 working 17.5 hours per week over a two week rota:-
Week 1: Monday to Friday 5.30 am – 9.00 am
Week 2: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 5.30 am – 9.00am, Saturday and Sunday 6.00 am – 9.30 am.
About the job
Duties will include cleaning areas within the leisure centre campus, using machines and equipment as necessary: swimming, and indoor changing rooms, corridors, shower areas, toilets, floors, offices, studios etc.
Who do we want to work with us?
It is essential that you have a genuine desire to improve the facilities, ensuring the cleanliness and hygiene of the leisure centre and providing excellent customer service. The ability to provide cover for other staff is also beneficial.
The jobs are based at Kimberley Leisure Centre. With our mission being “To earn the lifetime loyalty of our customers through delivering first class leisure, culture and event services” Liberty Leisure Limited prides itself on a commitment to employees through recognising staff and ensuring a happy workplace for all. You will have opportunities to develop your skills and be supported by a range of training opportunities. We are a fun and innovative place to work with a strong focus on our people, enabling them to be the best they can be.
Our offer to you
Employees have many of the benefits of working for a Local Authority, including a generous holiday allowance, employees discount schemes, competitive salary and pension.
- Holiday Entitlement: Starting at 27 days
- Access to the Employee Benefits scheme to access deals such as the Cycle to Work scheme and discounts at a range of retailers
- Discounted staff fitness with access to all of our gyms, swimming pools, exercise classes and spa
For more information, please view the job description and person specification.
This post is subject to receipt of suitable references and an Enhanced DBS check.
Please quote our reference number: TMH264/TMH888/TMH260
Closing date: Monday 14 June 2021 at 1.00 pm
Why join us?
The Council has five GREAT values which represent our standards and expectations of how we’ll work.
As a disability confident employer and an organisation that is committed to equal opportunities, we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The Council embraces flexible ways of working to ensure that we can attract the best talent and experience and get the most from our employees. Whilst meeting the needs of our residents is a priority and we can’t guarantee we can accept all flexible working requests, we are happy to discuss your options when you apply for a job with us.
As a Broxtowe Borough Council employee you can enjoy many benefits including a generous pension fund, loyalty awards and family friendly policies to help you balance your work and family life, as well as discounts and offers as part of our employee benefits scheme.