Building Regulations

Building Regulations

Broxtowe Borough Council Building Control has been transferred to Erewash Borough Council.

Building Regulations applications and payments are now processed by Erewash Borough Council.  All information about the service can be found in the Building Control Section of Erewash Borough Council's Website.

For general Building Control enquiries and advice please contact Erewash Building Control.


Erewash contact details are:

Telephone: 0115 907 2221 (Building Control ONLY)




Duty Planner
tel: 0115 917 3447
Planning Administration
tel: 0115 917 3461
Planning Policy
tel: 0115 917 3452