- 2004 Local Plan
- Part 1 Local Plan: Core Strategy
- Part 2 Local Plan
- Broxtowe Local Plan (2004)
- Neighbourhood Planning
- Affordable Housing
- Annual Monitoring Report
- Beeston Town Centre Plan
- Boots Statement of Development Principles
- Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessments (GTAA) - Technical Consultation
- HS2 Consultation
- Kimberley Brewery Planning Brief
- Local Development Scheme
- Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA)
- The Statement of Community Involvement
- Custom and Self Build Register
- The Local Plan Proposal Maps
- Brownfield Land Register
- Parish Profiles
2004 Local Plan
The 2004 Broxtowe Local Plan set out the Council’s policies and proposals for development and use of land in the borough for the period up to 2011.
The Local Plan Proposals Maps (covering the North or South of the Borough) are a pictorial representation of the 2004 Local Plan Policies; these can also be viewed interactively.
In 2007 the policies in the 2004 Local Plan were reviewed by the Secretary of State to ensure that they were up-to-date. The policies that were considered up-to-date (and the Council could continue to use) were “saved” and can be viewed in the Saved Policies List.