- Publication Version
- Site Allocations Plan Issues & Options Discussion Document
- Development Management Policies: Issues and Options and Preferred Approach to Site Allocations: Green Belt Review
- Toton consultation on Strategic Location for growth in the vicinity of the proposed HS2 station
- Site Allocations Potential Additional Sites
- Broxtowe Part 2 Local Plan: Brinsley alternative site consultation
- Publication Version
- Part 2 Local Plan Committees
- Part 2 Local Plan Evidence Base
The Part 2 Local Plan allocates specific sites to meet the development requirements set out in the Aligned Core Strategy and details further policies against which future planning applications will be assessed.
The consultation period will run from Monday 18th September 2017 until 5.00pm on Friday 3rd November 2017; all representations must be received within this time.
The Part 2 Local Plan, supporting documents, consultation response form, and further supporting guidance can be viewed and downloaded by clicking on the links below.
Guidance on how to complete the form is available.
Additional consultation documents are available to download below:
- Consultation Statement
- Statement of Representations Procedures
- Site Selection Document Background Paper
- Infrastructure Delivery Plan (IDP)
- Equalities Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA)
- Statement of Community Involvement (SCI) Addendum
- OPUN Design Reviews
- Landscape and Visual Analysis Assessment
We also have a webpage all about our Authority Monitoring Reports.
Following our assessment of the comments received to this consultation and any amendments agreed as a result, the Part 2 Local Plan will be submitted to the Secretary of State for examination. An independent planning inspector will examine the Plan to make sure that it is legally compliant and sound and that the Duty to Cooperate has been met. Any responses you make to this consultation will be considered by the planning inspector.
For further information or guidance, please feel free to contact Planning Policy on 0115 917 3452. Alternatively, please email us at email@example.com.