Planning Application Forms
Otherwise we cannot register your application. The standard national 1APP planning application forms must be used and your application may need to be accompanied by a range of additional information before it can be accepted. Please see the Validation Checklists relating to the type of application you want to submit.
We encourage the submission of planning applications electronically through the Planning Portal. For details on how to do this, see our Apply Online page.
If you are unsure which application form you require please use the Planning Portal.
Alternatively downloadable copies of the new forms and related help text can be accessed in PDF format from the related list below:
- Planning Advice Request Form
- Domestic Enquiry Form
- Householder Prior Approval Application for Single Storey Rear Extensions
- Article 6 Application for Planning Permission Notice 1 - Known owner
- Article 6 Application for Planning Permission Notice 2 - Unknown owner
There are also forms from the Planning Portal:
- Householder Application Form
- Full Planning Application Form (not for domestic extensions)
- Outline Application form with some matters reserved
- Outline application form with ALL Matters Reserved
- Reserved Matters Application Form
- Approval of Details Reserved by Condition Form
- Advertisement Consent Form
- Other Application Forms
Paper copies of the 1APP forms are available from the Council Offices on request.
Before submitting your application please ensure you have complied with the Validation Requirements otherwise we cannot register your application. The validation documents are available to download from the related articles menu on the right of this page.
Certificates of Lawfulness: