- Local Plan
- Neighbourhood Planning
- Authority Monitoring Report
- Local Development Scheme
- Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA)
- The Statement of Community Involvement
- Custom and Self-Build Register
- Brownfield Land Register
- Chewton Street Contamination Report
- Parish Profiles
- Historical Planning Documents
- Housing Delivery Test
- Planning Policy Privacy Statement
In November 2016, the Government announced that Toton had been confirmed as the location of the East Midlands HS2 Hub Station.
What are the benefits?
Some of the benefits include:
- Estimated £1.1 to £2.2 billion per year economic benefits to the East Midlands
- Between 30,000 and 90,000 additional employment opportunities in the D2N2 and Leicestershire area
- Well integrated, high-quality local housing
- Improved connectivity and journey times to major cities including London, Birmingham, Leeds and Manchester
- Investment in infrastructure to ensure the smooth flow of passengers in and out of he area
Further consultation work will continue and the next major milestone will be the Phase 2b Hybrid Bill in Parliament in 2019.
More information is available on the HS2 website. (Opens in a New Window)