- Local Plan
- Local Plan
- Neighbourhood Planning
- Authority Monitoring Report
- Local Development Scheme
- Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA)
- The Statement of Community Involvement
- Custom and Self-Build Register
- Brownfield Land Register
- Chewton Street Contamination Report
- Parish Profiles
- Historical Planning Documents
- Housing Delivery Test
- Planning Policy Privacy Statement
- Greater Nottingham Strategic Plan
Broxtowe Borough Council's Local Plan has been undertaken in two parts:
- Part 1 of the Local Plan (the Aligned Core Strategy) is already established and sets the strategic vision, aims and objectives for the borough as a whole until 2028.
- Part 2 of the Local Plan delivers the strategic aims and objectives as set out in the Core Strategy.
The Local Plan, part 1 and part 2, replaces the 2004 Local Plan.
Local Development Scheme
The timescale for the preparation of the Local Plan is set out in the Local Development Scheme (LDS).
A number of local communities are preparing Neighbourhood Plans for specific areas within the borough which, once ‘made’, will sit alongside the Local Plan and will take precedence over non-strategic policies.
To measure progress towards achieving planning objectives set out in the Local Plan, completed development is monitored and reported in the Authority Monitoring Report (AMR). Land availability and supply is monitored and reported in the Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA).
Involving the Community
For all aspects of developing the plan, the Council has set out the way in which it will consult with residents and stakeholders in the Statement of Community Involvement (SCI) and subsequent addendum. (.pdf) (18.8KB) (Opens in a New Window)