- Electric Vehicle Charging Points
- Car Parks
- Electric Vehicle Charging
- Season Ticket (Parking Permits)
- Broxtowe & Rushcliffe Parking Dispensations
- Blue Badge Parking
- Civil Parking Enforcement / Fines
- Weed Killing, Grass Cutting & Dead Animals on Highways
- Useful Travel Contacts
- Sustainable Travel
- Abandoned & Unwanted Vehicles
- Car Parks Usage, Income & Costs
- Using Taxis
Electric Vehicle Charging Points
28 electric vehicle charging points have been installed in Beeston, Stapleford, Kimberley and Eastwood thanks to funding from the Go Ultra Low Cities Project.
Electric vehicle drivers can access the charge points using an app or RFID card. Residents and businesses with a postcode in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Derby or Derbyshire can register for a D2N2 card online (Opens in a New Window) to take advantage of a reduced tariff of 20p per Kilowatt when using D2N2 charge points.
Electric vehicle owners who are already on the national POLAR network can also access the charge points via their app or RFID card.
Portland Street car park, BEESTON - 8 charging points (NG9 2LQ)
Cliffe Hill Avenue car park, STAPLEFORD - 8 charging points (NG9 7HD)
Victoria Street car park, EASTWOOD – 8 charging points (NG16 3AW)
Victoria Street car park, KIMBERLEY – 4 charging points (NG16 2NH)