- The D.H. Lawrence Birthplace Museum Celebrates With The 2017 Tripadvisor Certificate Of Excellence
- Silver Award For Broxtowe Neighbourhood Wardens
- Golf Day Fundraising On Par
- Nuthall Residents Fined For Littering
- Broxtowe Businesses Receive Free Business Health Checks and Advice
- 150 Attend H.O.W. To At Hall Om Wong
- The D.H. Lawrence Birthplace Museum Celebrates With The 2017 TripAdvisor Certificate Of Excellence
- Have Your Say On Broxtowe's Future
- The Great Broxtowe Bake Off Raises Over £200 For Charity
- Geo Cachers Cache In On Trash
- Broxtowe Car Parks Made Safer With Park Mark
- Learn H.O.W. To at Hall Om Wong
- Have Your Say On Broxtowe Bin Policy
The D.H. Lawrence Birthplace Museum Celebrates With The 2017 Tripadvisor Certificate Of Excellence
Now in its seventh year, the achievement celebrates hospitality businesses that have consistently earned great traveller reviews on TripAdvisor over the past year. Recipients of the Certificate of Excellence include accommodations, restaurants and attractions of all sizes that have continually delivered a quality customer experience.
“The team at the D.H. Lawrence Birthplace Museum have pulled together after the closure of the Heritage Centre and through difficult times have delivered an exemplary service”,said Alex Khan, Cultural Services Manager for the D.H. Lawrence Birthplace Museum. “We’d like to thank all of the people who continue to visit and support the Birthplace Museum.”
The D.H. Lawrence Birthplace Museum is open by guided tour only, where small groups are transported back in time to view the authentically restored Victorian miner’s cottage. The personal and intimate tours are what make the museum experience so special, as shown by the many positive reviews on Trip advisor, as well as the glowing comments in the guest book from visitors from all over the world.
“TripAdvisor is excited to announce the recipients of the 2017 Certificate of Excellence, which celebrates hospitality businesses that have consistently received strong praise and ratings from travellers”, said Heather Leisman, Vice President of Industry Marketing, TripAdvisor. “This recognition allows us to publicly honour businesses that are actively engaging with customers and using feedback to help travellers identify and confidently book the perfect trip.”
The Certificate of Excellence takes into account the quality, quantity and recency of reviews submitted by travellers on TripAdvisor over a 12-month period. To qualify, a business must maintain an overall TripAdvisor bubble rating of at least four out of five, have a minimum number of reviews and must have been listed on TripAdvisor for at least 12 months.
For more information, please contact the details provided below.