- Green Residents Reminded To Subscribe Early To The 2018/19 Garden Waste Service
Green Residents Reminded To Subscribe Early To The 2018/19 Garden Waste Service
2018/19 subscription letters will be delivered to households in the Borough over the next three weeks. The current subscription year ends on 1st April and new prices for the upcoming year (2nd April 2018 – 31st March 2019 inclusive) are as follows:
- £32 for 1 brown lidded bin
- £14 for each additional bin
The Council’s garden waste service offers many benefits for residents including all-year round collections; a sustainable, environmentally friendly alternative for garden waste disposal; and helps to avoid costly, time consuming visits to local Household Waste and Recycling sites.
Residents can pay for their subscription in the following ways:
- Online - The quickest and easiest way to pay for a subscription is online by using our Garden Waste Form (Opens in a New Window).
- Telephone - For single bin payments only using a debit card call FREEPHONE 0800 952 0040 select option ‘8’ and enter the Subscription Reference Number which can be found on the front of the renewal letter that residents will receive shortly (Call charges for mobile networks may apply). For single and multiple bin payments using a credit or debit card call 0115 917 7777 select option ‘4’ followed by option ‘1’.
For more information, please contact the details provided below.