- Residents in Broxtowe Get Free Bulky Waste Collection
- Free Bulky Waste Collections For Broxtowe Residents
- Supporting homeless people over Christmas
- New Youth Mayor for Broxtowe Borough
- Beeston School Children Help Keep Broxtowe Clean and Green
- Special Recognition for Local Clean and Green Champion
- Ensure Your Postal Vote Is Counted For The General Election
- Broxtowe’s Towns are switched on for Christmas
Residents in Broxtowe Get Free Bulky Waste Collection
Following on from the success of the Council’s bulky waste days earlier this year, lots of residents said they struggled to get their items to the collection point. The Council has listened to this feedback and will be offering collections for large household items from home between 27th January and 7th February. These two weeks follow the first successful free week in December.
To take advantage of this offer, residents need to call 0115 917 3851 to book their free collection. Calls for this service will be taken from 8.30am on Monday 6th January until all the free slots are filled. Slots have filled very quickly in the past so you’re advised to book as soon as phone lines open.
Residents are restricted to a collection of a maximum of three items and there are a limited number of collection slots available each day during the week. These will be allocated on a first come, first served basis so please book as soon as possible. Terms and conditions apply.
The free collections are part of the Council’s Clean and Green campaign to encourage local people to take pride in the local area and offer ways for residents to do their bit. Find out more about Clean and Green at www.broxtowe.gov.uk/cleanandgreen
For more information, including terms and conditions visit www.broxtowe.gov.uk/bulkywaste