- Support grants for local businesses
- Nottinghamshire to enter Tier 3 COVID-19 Restrictions
- Business Support Grants Statement
- Residents ideas taken forward in Broxtowe
- COVID Marshals work with COVID Information Officers
- Landlord has licence removed and pub closed after string of incidents including COVID-19 rule breaches
- ECO brings improved heating and savings
- Support grants for Broxtowe businesses during Tier Two, Three and Lockdown Restrictions
- The Mayor’s Christmas Appeal
- Free Bulky Waste Removal for Broxtowe Residents
- Celebrating Diwali Safely
- Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive receives huge interest
- The sad passing of Councillor Ray Darby
- Important COVID-19 Information - A Letter from the Leader of the Council
- A Message from the Mayor of Broxtowe
- Statement on Business Support Grants
- Honour our fallen from home: Remembrance 2020
- Life Saving Defibrillators Installed In Beeston
Support grants for local businesses
Applications for these grants will start being accepted at 9am on Thursday 12th November, with the deadline for these being Friday 18th December. Applications which fulfil the criteria should receive payment within 14 days.
Local businesses that can receive these grants include non-essential retail, hospitality, leisure, accommodation and businesses supplying or servicing businesses in these sectors.
The online application form takes less than five minutes to complete. Businesses will need to provide evidence of their business bank account, with business name, sort code and account number, along with any other required evidence, depending on their business type. Any missing information can cause delays.
Chair of the Finance Committee, Councillor Greg Marshall said:
“This has been a very stressful and demanding year for local businesses and these grants will no doubt act as a lifeline to many at this challenging time. If you are a local business, I would urge you to see which grants are available to you as soon as possible so you can apply for what you are eligible for. These grants are here to help local businesses come through the impact of the pandemic and be able to open their doors again when it is safe enough and permitted to do so, whenever that may be”.
For information about these support grants and any further support in the coming months, we recommend you regularly visit www.broxtowe.gov.uk/businesscovid19 (Opens in a New Window) for details.