- Council Leaders confirm move to Tier 3
- Joint statement on Tier 3 Restrictions
- Council Leaders confirm move to Tier 3 restrictions
- A second ‘Direction to Close’ notice is issued to keep pub in Kimberley closed
- Joint statement regarding Government talks with Nottinghamshire Leaders
- Trick or treat or test and trace? Celebrate Halloween Safely
- First Look Inside New Cinema As Beeston Square Plans Are Revealed
- Look out for your neighbours
- Ask and you shall receive: How Stapleford's residents are shaping the future of the town
- Pub, bar and restaurant COVID checks increased to support businesses trading securely
- Have Your Say On Broxtowe’s Budget
- Help us reduce the spread of the virus
- Leaders speech to Full Council: 14th October 2020
- New “high” alert level announced by Government for Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
- Residents asked not to mix indoors with people from other households
- Remembrance Sunday – 8th November 2020
- Free Trees for Broxtowe Residents
- Nottinghamshire Councils urge people to follow stricter guidelines on COVID-19
- D2N2 Awards Investment For Mushroom Farm Development
- The Government’s new Green Homes Grant
- Markets Return to Beeston
- Toton and Chetwynd Masterplan Unveiled for Feedback
- Parks Retain Green Flag Award
- Hay Bales in Broxtowe Left to Benefit Nature
- Nottingham and Nottinghamshire move to Tier 3 Very High restrictions for Covid-19
Council Leaders confirm move to Tier 3
These measures come into force at one minute past midnight on Thursday 29th October.
The new measures will expire in 28 days and will be closely monitored by Government and local partners.
The single package of measures across these specific areas will be formally announced tomorrow (Tuesday 27th October) and have been agreed to achieve a sustained reduction in infection rates, especially to help protect our vulnerable residents, the NHS and social care services.
A package of support similar to those secured in other parts of the country has been agreed to help residents and businesses who will be impacted by the new restrictions.
Further measures specific to these areas of Nottingham and Nottinghamshire will be announced tomorrow.
For details on Tier 3 Very High Alert restrictions, visit: www.gov.uk/guidance/local-covid-alert-level-very-high (Opens in New Window)