- New Market Launches In Stapleford
- Bramcote Crematorium Awarded Gold For Its Caring Approach
- Make sure you know how to have your say on 6 May
- The Arc Cinema Set To Open On Friday 28th May With Hypersense Giant Screens
- New Market Launches in Stapleford
- Don't Lose Your Right To Vote
- Tributes paid to the Duke of Edinburgh
- Twice weekly rapid testing will now be available to everyone over 18
New Market Launches In Stapleford
The market, will be open on Thursday 22nd April between 8.00am and 2.00pm at Walter Parker Memorial Square, taking place at the same time every Thursday moving forward.
A range of quality produce from traders including fresh fruit and vegetables to sweets and fudge, along with a butcher’s van who will be joining from Thursday 29th April.
Our teams have been working hard to make sure that all of our markets are COVID secure and our visitors can shop safely. To ensure the safety of everyone we have implemented the following:
- Good spacing between stalls to allow for movement of people
- Hand sanitiser at every stall (traders have their own hand sanitiser)
- 2m distancing rule, 1m when receiving goods from a stall
- Extra efficient yet friendly service
- Good outdoor location – in the fresh air
The opening of Stapleford’s new market will hopefully encourage local residents to come into the town centre and encourage residents to shop locally and support other small businesses.
Broxtowe Borough Council’s Markets Officer, Clair Storey said: “It’s great to bring a market to Stapleford and we hope it will bring a boost to the town centre after a difficult time for local business.”
Clair is always looking for traders to be a part of Stapleford market and is excited to be working with local people, so if you are a trader interested in getting involved, then please contact Clair Storey by emailing email@example.com