- £75,000 funding to support Broxtowe Businesses – applications now open
- Popular Stapleford sports bar gets fresh new look with Towns Fund grant
- 88 Eastwood Homes To Benefit From Decarbonisation Funding
- Who are you going to call? Gum Busters!
- Nottinghamshire residents asked to help inform the design of future communities
- Final call for grant applications for Kimberley, Eastwood, Beeston and Chilwell businesses
- Kimberley Means Business As It Sets To Work on £16.5m Levelling Up Projects
- Leisure provision a priority for Broxtowe say Council Leaders
- More Stapleford people can reach their peak fitness goals thanks to Towns Fund grant
- Broxtowe praised as an ambitious Council in latest Local Government Review
- Towns Fund grant secures the future of Stapleford’s oldest shop
- Broxtowe Renews Hate Crime Pledge
- Broxtowe Borough Flies the Flag for the Commonwealth
- A unique insight into D.H. Lawrence exhibition through the eyes of its curator
- Broxtowe residents need photo ID to vote at elections in May
- New cycle training track coming soon to Stapleford
- Sustainable investment and growth for Broxtowe as Council agrees budget
- D.H. Lawrence children’s writing competition launched for World Book Day
- Museum visitors can get into the spirit with gin tasting experience
£75,000 funding to support Broxtowe Businesses – applications now open
The scheme will fund grants of up to £2,500 for things like:
- Shop and business frontage improvements including signage;
- Street scene or conservation area related initiatives
- Environmental energy saving measures
- Disability access improvements
- Digital, productivity and ecommerce investments that improve productivity or create jobs
The scheme follows the successful recovery grant scheme which has been rolled out in Stapleford as part of the Stapleford Town Deal and which has seen over 70 businesses supported spending £1m and those businesses providing over £170,000 of their own money in co-funding.
The funding for the new scheme is being allocated as follows:
- Kimberley - £25,000 as part of the Levelling Up Fund
- Eastwood – £25,000 as part of the UK Shared Prosperity Fund
- Beeston/Chilwell - £25,000 as part of the UK Shared Prosperity Fund
Businesses can apply at www.broxtowe.gov.uksharedprosperityfund and applications close on 20 March 2023.
Applications which can incorporate match funding are strongly encouraged.
This project is funded by the UK Government's Levelling Up and Shared Prosperity Funds.