- 99.9% of Broxtowe Voters Met Photo ID Requirements
- Cossall Neighbourhood Plan
- Dear residents, let's talk Broxtowe
- Plans for a state-of-the-art £6.4m community pavilion and young people’s centre for Stapleford unveiled at community drop-in event
- Broxtowe Borough Council Installs Its 47th Mayor
- ‘Iron Giant’ celebrated in new exhibition
- Headstone Restoration Pays Tribute To Lawrence Legacy
- Hemlock Happening Returns for Coronation Celebrations!
99.9% of Broxtowe Voters Met Photo ID Requirements
Collated figures across the area show 21,306 electors voted at 80 polling stations across the Borough.
At the end of polling day 25 electors, or 0.1% who tried to vote in a polling station, were not given a ballot paper because they did not meet the new voter ID requirements and had not returned with acceptable ID.
The figures also show while 64 electors were initially turned away, 39 returned with acceptable ID and were able to vote. This means 60.9% of those initially turned away returned and were issued with a ballot paper.
Full results from the elections held on 4 May in Broxtowe are available at www.broxtowe.gov.uk/elections-overview(Opens in a New Window).