- Dear residents, let's talk Broxtowe
- Cossall Neighbourhood Plan
- Plans for a state-of-the-art £6.4m community pavilion and young people’s centre for Stapleford unveiled at community drop-in event
- 99.9% of Broxtowe Voters Met Photo ID Requirements
- Broxtowe Borough Council Installs Its 47th Mayor
- ‘Iron Giant’ celebrated in new exhibition
- Headstone Restoration Pays Tribute To Lawrence Legacy
- Hemlock Happening Returns for Coronation Celebrations!
Dear residents, let's talk Broxtowe
Councillor Radulovic said: “As we look to the future of Broxtowe, it is vital that we hear from local people about what the Council’s priorities should be for the next few years. Myself, alongside our newly elected Members and Officers are looking forward to hearing your ideas and meeting you at our roadshow events.”
Letter to residents
Let’s Talk Broxtowe.
We would really love to hear your suggestions and ideas about how we can shape the Borough. Your feedback will help inform our service planning and our priorities for the next four years.
Everyone who takes part will also be in with a chance to win one of six £50 Love2Shop vouchers.
How to take part
Come along to our roadshows
Speak to Senior Council Officers and your newly elected Councillors face-to-face at one of our roadshow events.
The events will take place on the following dates and times – no need to book, just drop in.
- Kimberley - Thursday 8 June, 6pm - 8pm at Rumbletums Café
- Beeston - Tuesday 13 June, 6pm - 8pm at Beeston Council Offices
- Brinsley - Wednesday 21 June, 10am - 12pm at Brinsley Village Hall
- Chilwell - Tuesday 27 June, 2pm - 4pm at Chilwell Memorial Institute
- Eastwood - Thursday 29 June, 2pm - 4pm at Eastwood Town Council
- Stapleford - Friday 30 June, 10am - 12pm at Stapleford Young People’s Centre, 8 Church Lane, NG9 8GB
We hope to hear from you so we can build Broxtowe’s future together.
Tell us online
If you can't make one of the events, you can also complete our online survey (Opens in a new window).
Paper copies are also available in the Council Offices reception.
We look forward to hearing from you,
Councillor Milan Radulovic MBE