- Hemlock Happening Returns for Coronation Celebrations!
- Cossall Neighbourhood Plan
- Dear residents, let's talk Broxtowe
- Plans for a state-of-the-art £6.4m community pavilion and young people’s centre for Stapleford unveiled at community drop-in event
- 99.9% of Broxtowe Voters Met Photo ID Requirements
- Broxtowe Borough Council Installs Its 47th Mayor
- ‘Iron Giant’ celebrated in new exhibition
- Headstone Restoration Pays Tribute To Lawrence Legacy
Hemlock Happening Returns for Coronation Celebrations!
Join the celebrations to mark the Coronation of King Charles III with a free fun packed day for all the family with excellent music, dance, food, stalls, rides, crafts and more!
With not just one, but two stages with live music and performances. Enjoy inflatable fun and fairground rides, then cool off and enjoy the stalls with a drink from Blue Monkey Brewery. Make sure you stick around for the firework finale at 10.30pm, you won’t want to miss it.
The Hemlock Happening is taking place on Saturday 3 June 2023, 1.00pm – 10.30pm at the Bramcote Hills Park, Bramcote, Nottingham NG9 3JT.
What to expect:
• Main stage acts performing popular hits from the last few decades
• A secondary live music stage featuring singer/ songwriters performing original music
• A licensed bar provided by Blue Monkey Brewery
• Food and drink stalls
• An array of craft and trade stalls
• Sports activities, fairground rides and inflatable fun
• Community stalls
• Classic vehicles
• The Haven Performance Arena showcasing a host of talent from local dance organisations and clubs.
• Coronation themed make and take arts and crafts for the family
• A spectacular Coronation themed fireworks display at 10.30pm
Parking is available on site for Blue badge holders only. Free event parking is available at Ilkeston Road Recreation Ground, Stapleford.
For further details visit www.hemlockhappening.org(Opens in a New Window)
Follow Broxtowe Borough Council on Facebook(Opens in a New Window) to keep updated. For more event information, please contact the Culture and Events team on 0115 917 3824 or email email@example.com.