- Have your say on polling place review
- People invited to have their say on future strategic distribution and logistics developments within the Greater Nottingham Area
- Stapleford businesses celebrate £1m high street revitalisation
- Nottinghamshire Climate Change Partnership wins award
- A taste of Victorian decadence: Gin Tasting at the D.H. Lawrence Birthplace Museum
- Broxtowe Apprenticeship Programme Shortlisted For Local and National Awards
- Volunteers help preserve the building where D.H. Lawrence was born
- Council Leader issues statement on the closure of Wilko
- Just two weeks to go until the Green Festival in Eastwood!
- Over Two Tonnes of Rubbish Cleared Away Thanks to Safer Streets
- Future strategic distribution and logistics developments within the Greater Nottingham Area
Have your say on polling place review
Broxtowe Borough Council will start the review on 2 October until 31 October 2023 to help ensure that all electors have good facilities for voting.
Anyone who is eligible to vote in the Broxtowe Borough Council area can submit their views on the size and boundaries of parliamentary polling districts and the location and suitability of parliamentary polling places.
Comments or representations are also welcomed from past or potential candidates, local political parties and any person or body with expertise in access for disabled people.
The review documents which include electorate figures, maps of polling districts and possible changes to polling district boundaries and details of polling stations, can be inspected Monday to Friday at the Council Offices, Foster Avenue, Beeston or on the Council’s web site at www.broxtowe.gov.uk/pollingreview (Opens in a new window).
Representations should be made to:
Broxtowe Borough Council, Council Offices
Foster Avenue, Beeston
Nottingham, NG9 1AB
Representations must be received by 31 October 2023. All representations will be published on the Council’s website. A report on recommendations arising from the review will be considered by Full Council on 13 December 2023.
For further information on the review process please contact Broxtowe Borough Council on 0115 917 3250, email email@example.com or visit www.broxtowe.gov.uk/pollingreview (Opens in a new window).
Alternatively, visit the Electoral Commission’s website at www.electoralcommission.org.uk (Opens in a new window).