Thank You Week
Broxtowe Thank You Week
We know that there has been some amazing work out in the community across Broxtowe during the response phase of the pandemic and still now.
We will be running Thank You Week to reshare some of the amazing stories from community groups, local residents, front line workers and more. The week will highlight the community spirit across Broxtowe that we are very proud of and we know will continue to help our residents get through these strange times, but we need your help to make sure that no-one is missed!
5 Ways to Say Thank You
- Post a personal thank you on our online Book of Thanks at www.broxtowe.gov.uk/bookofthanks
- Add our Thank You Broxtowe Facebook Frame to your profile picture (instructions below).
- Download our Thank You Broxtowe poster (.pdf) (48KB) (Opens in a New Window) and display it in your window.
- Send a shout out by emailing your story and picture to email@example.com and we'll give them a shout out across our social media channels.
- Nominate a local resident, group or business for an outstanding contribution to the community for a special personal thank you call with the Mayor of Broxtowe or to receive The Mayor's Certificate of Appreciation.
How to add our Facebook frame to your profile
- Click on your Facebook profile picture
- Select add frame
- Search for 'Thank You Week Broxtowe'
- Apply the frame
- Share a post on your page to tell your followers and encourage them to do the same.
How to Send in a Nomination
If you would like to nominate who has made an outstanding contribution to the community for either a phone call from the Mayor or for a Mayor's Certificate of Appreciation, please send the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will try and respond to as many as possible, but may not be able to due to the potential volume. It may take a few weeks for a certificate to be received by the Mayor but we will inform you if the person you have nominated can expect one.
- Name of the person nominating someone and a contact number or email address.
- The name of the person you are nominating and a contact number or email address.
- At least one example of what they have done to go above and beyond during the pandemic.
- Please remember to put as much details as possible as we can only go from what you have written.