- Business Support Hub
Business Support Hub
The support offered can be split into five main areas:
Exiting the EU - for businesses
The UK has now left the EU. On the 31st December 2020 the Transition Period ended and the UK left the single market and the customs union. There will be guaranteed changes for which businesses must adapt. For more information, please refer to our dedicated EU Exit webpage - www.broxtowe.gov.uk/euexit.
Working with partners to offer support and advice for all areas of your business.
Find out more on our Business Advice page.
Business COVID-19 Advice
Find out more information for businesses during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic on our Open For Business page.
- Details of current Local Tier or National restrictions
- Permitted openings and mandatory business closures
- Operating a business "Covid-securely"
- Track and Trace in businesses
Commercial Property Search
We offer a commercial property search system. Just fill in the online Commercial Property Search form with your criteria and we will let you know what is available in the borough. You can find out why Broxtowe is a great place to invest on our Why Broxtowe? page.
Council owned commercial properties
- If you're looking for Office Space, why not try our Beeston Incubator Hub.
- We are constructing two new light industrial spaces at our Mushroom Farm Court site in Eastwood, ready for move-in from June 2021. Click here for more info - Mushroom Farm units 8 and 9
Grants and Funding
We will signpost you to all of the different business funding opportunities, including the Broxtowe Start-Up grant.
Find out more on our Grants and Funding page.
COVID-19 business grants and other financial support
Find out more information about grant support schemes, as well as other financial packages that are available to businesses during the Coronavirus pandemic, on our Support For Business.
- Coronavirus Job Protection Scheme (Furlough)
- Self-employed Income Support Scheme (SEISS)
Jobs Skills and Training
We offer an extensive list of the different training organisations within the locality and further afield for your workforce development needs.
Find out more on our Skills, Employment and Training Organisations page.
Supplying the Council
If you are looking to supply the Council, then please visit our Doing Business With The Council page.