- Planning Fees
- Find a Planning Application
- Planning Applications: View, comments and decision
- Planning Applications and Planning History Search Disclaimer
- Do I need planning permission?
- Section 106 Planning Contributions
- High Hedges
- Prior Approval Householder Extensions
- Purchasing Ordnance Survey Plans
- Dropped Kerbs
- Development in Former Coal Mining Areas
The fees for planning applications (.pdf) (162KB) (Opens in a New Window) (Opens in a New Window) are set nationally, while fees for pre-application advice (.pdf) (162KB) (Opens in a New Window) (Opens in a New Window) are set by Broxtowe Borough Council.
The Fees Regulations are available to download from Government's Legislation pages. (Opens in a New Window). (Opens in a New Window)
Please note that the Council is not able to process an application unless the appropriate fee has been received.