- Nottinghamshire Police and Crime Panel
- Meetings Calendar
- Latest Committee Updates
- Leader of the Council
- Members of Parliament
- Members of European Parliament
- Political Structure
- Committee Information
- Committee Meetings
- Committee Decisions
- Search Documents
- Outside Bodies
- Parish Councils
- Broxtowe Youth Voice
- Council Constitution
Nottinghamshire Police and Crime Panel
A police and crime panel has now been established for Nottinghamshire. Newark and Sherwood has one representative on the panel.
The role of the panel includes:
- to review and submit a report or recommendation on the draft police and crime plan
- to review the annual report and put questions regarding the report to the Police and Crime Commissioner at a public meeting
- to review and submit a report and recommendation as necessary on the proposed police authority precept
- to review or scrutinise decisions made or other action taken by the Police and Crime Commissioner in connection with the discharge of the Commissioner’s functions
- to submit reports or recommendations to the Police and Crime Commissioner with respect to the discharge of the Commissioner’s functions
Meetings, minutes and agendas
All meetings take place at County Hall in Nottingham.
You can view all meeting dates, agendas, minutes and reports on the Nottinghamshire County Council webpage (Opens in a New Window).
The latest agenda can be found here (Opens in a New Window).
For any queries about the meetings and reports please contact Keith Ford, Senior Democratic Services Officer, Nottinghamshire County Council email@example.com or call 0115 9772590, or visit the Nottinghamshire Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner's official website (Opens in a New Window).