- Planning Policy Privacy Statement
- Local Plan
- Neighbourhood Planning
- Authority Monitoring Report
- Local Development Scheme
- Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA)
- The Statement of Community Involvement
- Custom and Self-Build Register
- Brownfield Land Register
- Chewton Street Contamination Report
- Parish Profiles
- Historical Planning Documents
- Housing Delivery Test
- Planning Policy Privacy Statement
Planning Policy Privacy Statement
The Data Controller and Contact Details
Broxtowe Borough Council is the Data Controller for the personal data you provide to the Council. The contact details for you to exercise any of your data protection rights or to raise any concerns you may have regarding your personal data are:
Information Governance Officer,
Broxtowe Borough Council,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0115 917 3685
Use of Your Personal Data
The information you provide to Broxtowe Borough Council will be used by the Council to contact you whenever the Planning Policy team undertake a public consultation, or to inform you of the progress of a development plan that you have requested to be kept updated about.
The personal information you provide will not be used for any other purpose unless required by law, to prevent or detect crime or to protect public funds.
The Council is legally able to process your personal data as you have freely provided your consent to this processing of this data.
Sharing of Personal Data
Broxtowe Borough Council will be working jointly with local and neighbouring partner authorities across Greater Nottingham on future projects, as well as with Qualifying Bodies for the purposes of Neighbourhood Planning. As a result, any data provided to Broxtowe Borough Council in regards to Planning Policy databases and projects, may be shared with partnering authorities and organisations. These partnering authorities include, but are not limited to: Ashfield District Council, Erewash Borough Council, Gedling Borough Council, Nottingham City Council, Rushcliffe Borough Council, Nottinghamshire County Council together with Parish and Town Councils.
Joint Planning Policy Privacy Notice
A joint planning policy privacy notice for the Greater Nottingham authorities is available on the website of Gedling Borough Council.
When providing the Council with your personal information, you have both rights and responsibilities with regards to your information:
- Do not include personal information about another person (including family members) unless the individual concerned has consented and you can provide evidence of this;
- Tell us as soon as possible if any of the personal information you have provided should change.
There are a number of rights that you may exercise depending on the legal basis for processing your personal data. In most cases, these rights are not absolute and there may be compelling or overriding legal reasons why the Council cannot meet these rights in full. This will be explained to you in more detail should you contact the Council for any of the reasons detailed below:
- to request a copy of the personal information the Council holds about you;
- to have any inaccuracies corrected;
- to have your personal data erased;
- to place a restriction on the Council’s processing of your data;
- to object to processing; and
- to request your data to be ported (data portability).
Where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, in most circumstances you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time and the Council will act on your instructions. If you have any concerns about how we process your personal data or wish to discuss how to exercise your rights, you should contact the Information Governance Officer using the contact details above. You also have the right to make a complaint to the Council by contacting the Broxtowe Borough Council Contact Centre on 0115 917 7777.