- Infrastructure Funding Statement
- Local Plan
- Greater Nottingham Strategic Plan
- Neighbourhood Planning
- Authority Monitoring Report
- East Midlands Development Corporation
- Local Development Scheme
- Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA)
- Statement of Community Involvement
- Custom and Self-Build Register
- Brownfield Land Register
- Chewton Street Contamination Report
- Parish Profiles
- Historical Planning Documents
- Housing Delivery Test
- Planning Policy Privacy Statement
- Toton and Chetwynd Barracks Strategic Masterplan Supplementary Planning Document (SPD)
Infrastructure Funding Statement
The Infrastructure Funding Statement is an annual report, published by the Council to provide a summary of all financial and non-financial developer contributions relating to Section 106 agreements within the district.
In summary the report provides:
- Details of the amount of planning contributions agreed.
- Details of the amount of planning contributions spent.
- Details of the amount of planning contributions retained.
- Details of projects funded through planning obligations.
- Details of projects that have been agreed to be funded using planning obligations.
The information included in the report will be updated annually and published on the Council’s website.
- 2021-22 Infrastructure Funding Statement(.pdf)(321KB)(Opens in New Window) (Opens in a new Window)
- 2020-21 Infrastructure Funding Statement(.pdf)(744KB)(Opens in New Window) (Opens in a New Window)
- 2019-20 Infrastructure Funding Statement(.pdf)(840KB)(Opens in new window) (Opens in a New Window)