Skip Navigation
Building Regulations

Building Regulations

You may need to apply for Building Control, in addition to Planning Permission.

Building Regulations applications and payments are now processed by Erewash Borough Council on behalf of Broxtowe Borough Council.

For more information visit the Erewash Borough Council's Website or contact the Building Control Team on 0115 907 2221 or email

There is also some very useful information in the Nottinghamshire Interactive Guide to Extending Your Home.

Dangerous Structures or Demolitions

Visit the Dangerous Structures / Demolitions webpage to find out more.

Erewash Borough Council
tel: 0115 907 2221