- Greater Nottingham Strategic Plan
- Local Plan
- Neighbourhood Planning
- Authority Monitoring Report
- Infrastructure Funding Statement
- East Midlands Development Corporation
- Local Development Scheme
- Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA)
- Statement of Community Involvement
- Custom and Self-Build Register
- Brownfield Land Register
- Chewton Street Contamination Report
- Parish Profiles
- Historical Planning Documents
- Housing Delivery Test
- Planning Policy Privacy Statement
- Toton and Chetwynd Barracks Strategic Masterplan Supplementary Planning Document (SPD)
Greater Nottingham Strategic Plan
During January and February 2023, the Greater Nottingham Planning Partnership consulted on the Preferred Approach to the distribution of housing and employment within the emerging Greater Nottingham Strategic Plan.
Following this consultation and a call for logistics sites in 2022, the Partnership is now consulting on the Strategic Distribution and Logistics: Preferred Approach.
The consultation started on the Tuesday the 26 of September 2023 and ended on Tuesday the 7 of November 2023.
The consultation included the proposed allocation of a site at the former Bennerley Coal Disposal Point for logistics.
Comments from the consultation are now being considered in advance of preparing the Publication Version of the Strategic Plan in 2024.