Report a Repair
There are a number of ways for you to request non-urgent repairs.
|Method||How to Report|
Call 0115 917 7777
Our normal service hours are Monday to Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm, and Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm.
Emergency repairs will be carried out outside of these hours. Full details of emergency repairs can be found on our Emergency Out of Hours Repairs webpage.
Details of Repairs
When reporting a repair, it is important that you help the Repairs Team to provide an efficient service by supplying as much detail as possible. Please try to include:
- The address of the property
- Your name and whether you are the tenant of the property
- Times you will be at home, even if the work required is outside the property
- If you would prefer a morning or afternoon appointment
- Contact number
- Specific details of the repairs you are requesting
Providing this information will help with the diagnosis and speed of repairs.
Full details of the Council’s Repairs service, including details of specific Repairs issues such as gas and electricity safety, heating and condensation issues and defining boundaries and responsibilities, can be found in our Repairs Leaflets.