- Awsworth Neighbourhood Plan
- Awsworth Neighbourhood Plan
- Bramcote Neighbourhood Plan
- Brinsley Neighbourhood Plan
- Chetwynd: Toton and Chilwell Neighbourhood Plan
- Cossall Neighbourhood Plan
- Eastwood Neighbourhood Plan
- Greasley Neighbourhood Plan
- Kimberley Neighbourhood Plan
- Nuthall Neighbourhood Plan
- Stapleford Neighbourhood Plan
Awsworth Neighbourhood Plan
Neighbourhood Area Designation:
- September 2015 – Awsworth Parish Council submit Neighbourhood Area Application (.pdf) (77.7KB) (Opens in a New Window) to designate the Parish of Awsworth as a Neighbourhood Area (.pdf) (210KB) (Opens in a New Window) (as shown on the plan) to Broxtowe Borough Council.
- December 2015 – Broxtowe Borough Council approve (.pdf) (207KB) (Opens in a New Window) Neighbourhood Area application following a 6 week consultation.
Neighbourhood Plan Submission
Awsworth Parish Council has submitted its proposed Neighbourhood Plan to Broxtowe Borough Council.
The Borough Council are now inviting your views on the Neighbourhood Plan proposals. The Neighbourhood Plan and related documents can be viewed below:
- Awsworth Neighbourhood Plan(.pdf)(19MB)(Opens in new window);
- Awsworth Neighbourhood Plan Policies Map(.pdf)(4MB)(Opens in new window);
- Map of the area covered by the Neighbourhood Plan(.pdf)(208KB)(Opens in new window);
- Notice of the Consultation(.pdf)(120KB)(Opens in new window);
- Consultation Statement(.pdf)(7MB)(Opens in new window);
- Basic Conditions Statement(.pdf)(585KB)(Opens in new window);
- Neighbourhood Plan Background Document(.pdf)(12MB)(Opens in new window);
- Great Northern Line Special Character Area Supporting Evidence(.pdf)(5MB)(Opens in new window);
- Historic Core Special Character Area Supporting Evidence(.pdf)(2MB)(Opens in new window);
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) and Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA) Screening Options(.pdf)(1MB)(Opens in new window);
- Schedule of Changes to Text and Maps(.pdf)(252KB)(Opens in new window); and
- Schedule of Technical Changes(.pdf)(167KB)(Opens in new window).
A paper copy of the Neighbourhood Plan and related documents is also available to view in the Council Offices, Foster Avenue, Beeston, Nottingham NG9 1AB (Monday - Thursday 8.30 -5pm and 8.30 - 4.30 on Fridays) and in the Awsworth Parish Council Office, Awsworth Village Hall, 61 The Lane, Awsworth, Nottinghamshire, NG16 2QQ (usually 10am - 2pm, Mondays to Wednesdays, by prior appointment only please. Tel. 0115 944 1839).
If you would like to make comments on the Neighbourhood Plan proposals please email your comments, preferably using our Response Form(.docx)(315KB)(Opens in new window), to Broxtowe Borough Council at firstname.lastname@example.org or send them to the Council by post to:
Planning Policy Team
Broxtowe Borough Council
Paper copies of the Response Form(.pdf)(315KB)(Opens in new window) are also available at the above locations.
The consultation will run from Monday 10th February until Friday 10th April. All responses must be received within this time.
In light of the Coronavirus outbreak, we have extended the consultation deadline for a period of two weeks, to allow additional time for consultation responses. As detailed above, the consultation will now end on Friday 10th April.
Please also let us know if you would like to be notified when a decision is taken by the Borough Council on whether or not to 'make' the plan (i.e. if it is adopted as Council Policy under Regulation 19).
If you require any further information or assistance in relation to this public consultation or the Neighbourhood Plan document, please do not hesitate to contact the Planning Policy Team on 0115 917 3452 / 3457 / 3015. You can also email us at email@example.com. A copy of the Planning Policy Privacy Notice is available on our website.
Following the completion of the Consultation process, the next stage will be the Examination of the Neighbourhood Plan. More information on this will follow shortly.