- Awsworth Neighbourhood Plan
- Awsworth Neighbourhood Plan
- Bramcote Neighbourhood Plan
- Brinsley Neighbourhood Plan
- Chetwynd: Toton and Chilwell Neighbourhood Plan
- Cossall Neighbourhood Plan
- Eastwood Neighbourhood Plan
- Greasley Neighbourhood Plan
- Kimberley Neighbourhood Plan
- Nuthall Neighbourhood Plan
- Stapleford Neighbourhood Plan
Awsworth Neighbourhood Plan
Neighbourhood Area Designation:
- September 2015 – Awsworth Parish Council submit Neighbourhood Area Application (.pdf) (77.7KB) (Opens in a New Window) to designate the Parish of Awsworth as a Neighbourhood Area (.pdf) (210KB) (Opens in a New Window) (as shown on the plan) to Broxtowe Borough Council.
- December 2015 – Broxtowe Borough Council approve (.pdf) (207KB) (Opens in a New Window) Neighbourhood Area application following a 6 week consultation.
Neighbourhood Plan Submission
Awsworth Parish Council has submitted its proposed Neighbourhood Plan to Broxtowe Borough Council.
A public consultation on the Neighbourhood Plan Proposals ran between Monday 10th February 2020 and Friday 10th April 2020 (extended as a result of Covid-19). Redacted responses received to this (Regulation 16) consultation have been published on our website. The Neighbourhood Plan and related documents can be viewed below:
- Awsworth Neighbourhood Plan(.pdf)(19MB)(Opens in new window);
- Awsworth Neighbourhood Plan Policies Map(.pdf)(4MB)(Opens in new window);
- Map of the area covered by the Neighbourhood Plan(.pdf)(208KB)(Opens in new window);
- Notice of the Consultation(.pdf)(120KB)(Opens in new window);
- Consultation Statement(.pdf)(7MB)(Opens in new window);
- Basic Conditions Statement(.pdf)(585KB)(Opens in new window);
- Neighbourhood Plan Background Document(.pdf)(12MB)(Opens in new window);
- Great Northern Line Special Character Area Supporting Evidence(.pdf)(5MB)(Opens in new window);
- Historic Core Special Character Area Supporting Evidence(.pdf)(2MB)(Opens in new window);
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) and Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA) Screening Options(.pdf)(1MB)(Opens in new window);
- Schedule of Changes to Text and Maps(.pdf)(252KB)(Opens in new window); and
- Schedule of Technical Changes(.pdf)(167KB)(Opens in new window).
Please let us know if you would like to be notified when a decision is taken by the Borough Council on whether or not to 'make' the plan (i.e. if it is adopted as Council Policy under Regulation 19).
If you require any further information or assistance in relation to the Neighbourhood Plan document, please do not hesitate to contact the Planning Policy Team on 0115 917 3452 / 3457 / 3015. You can also email us at email@example.com. A copy of the Planning Policy Privacy Notice is available on our website.
Independent Examination of the Awsworth Neighbourhood Plan (November 2020)
Broxtowe Borough Council has appointed Mr Christopher Collison BA(Hons) MBA MRTPI MIED MCMI IHBC to undertake the Independent Examination of the Awsworth Neighbourhood Plan and has published his initial letter from November 2020(.pdf)(208KB)(Opens in new window). Earlier this year, the Regulation 16 Consultation of the Awsworth Neighbourhood Plan was undertaken by Broxtowe Borough Council. A number of representations to the Regulation 16 Consultation were received by the Council(.pdf)(32MB)(Opens in new window).
Documents and correspondence relating to the Independent Examination will be uploaded below.
- 16 December 2020 – Awsworth Parish Council letter to Broxtowe Borough Council and the Independent Examiner(.pdf)(84KB)(Opens in new window)
- 16 December 2020 – Awsworth Parish Council comments on the Regulation 16 Consultation responses(.pdf)(541KB)(Opens in new window)
- 17 December 2020 – Independent Examiner’s Letter Seeking Clarification of Matters(.pdf)(195KB)(Opens in new window)