At Broxtowe we are committed to putting you, our customer, at the heart of everything we do and understand that the best way to improve our services is to listen.
The way we deal with customers is the most important element of our work. At our Customer Service Centre, our highly trained staff can offer you information, help and advice on Council services. It has been designed to offer a relaxed, friendly and accessible environment.
The Centre uses a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) computer system, which keeps a note of customer visits. These records are then available so information already given doesn't have to be repeated. All this helps streamline the service making it quicker and more customer-focused.
Customer Service Standards
What our customers can expect
- Clear greeting explaining the department they have called and who they are talking to.
- Calls returned within one working day.
- A telephone interpreting service for people with disabilities or those who speak other languages.
- Clear written communications which follows the ‘Communications For All Principles’.
- Accessible services.
- Waiting times are kept to a minimum.
- To be treated fairly and with respect.
- Requests resolved at the first point of contact in 80% of enquiries.
What we expect from customers
- Our staff to be treated politely and with respect.
- To provide us with the details we need to help resolve your enquiry.
- To provide constructive feedback so we can continue to improve.
- To consider the use of digital methods with our support.
Our website offers a range of online services that can be completed no matters where you are. You can view a full list on our Do It Online Page.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please complete our Make A Comment form (Opens in a New Window).
View our Opening Times
Find us On Social Media
Visit our Facebook (Opens in a New Window)
Visit our Twitter page (Opens in a New Window)