- Going the extra mile - a strong, caring focus on the needs of all communities
- Ready for change - innovation and readiness for change
- Employees - valuing employees and enabling the active involvement of everyone
- Always improving - continuous improvement and delivering value for money
- Transparent - integrity and professional competence
Developing the Plan
A consultation of the draft priorities and objectives for the new plan took place last year both online and through Broxtowe Matters. Residents broadly endorsed the key themes in the plan.
An evidence base of key data for each of the five priorities was also used to come up with the objectives.